The texts of the reports have to be prepared for printing in the format Word Document (* .docx) or Word 97-2003 Document (* .doc), unpaged. Maximum capacity: 12-15 pages, format A4.
1. The margins of each page are: left - 20 mm, right - 15 mm, top - 15 mm, bottom - 15 mm.
2. The text must be formatted as follows:
THE TITLE â€“ Font: Times New Roman; Size: 14; Font style: Bold; Effects: All Caps; Paragraph Alignment: Centered.
NAMES OF AUTHORS â€“ begins after one blank line below the title. The name: First name, Family name. Font: Times New Roman, Size: 14, Font style: Bold, Paragraph Alignment: Centered.
ADDRESSES FOR CORRESPONDENCE â€“ begins after one blank line below the names. No abbreviations. Font: Times New Roman, Size: 14, Font style: Italic, Paragraph Alignment: Centered. Military and scientific degrees and titles are not mentioned.
ABSTRACT AND KEY WORDS as follows:
The abstract begins after one blank line below the addresses. The abstract is up to 5 lines. Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Font style: Italic, Paragraph Alignment: Justified; in a blank line below the abstract are written keywords - Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Font style: Italic; Paragraph Alignment: Justified. Both elements are indented 0.5 cm to the left of the frame of the main text.
MAIN TEXT â€“ begins after two blank lines below the keywords - Font: Times New Roman, Size: 14; Paragraph First line: 0.5 cm, Line spacing: Single, Alignment: Justified.
3. The graphic objects can be located as close to the point of reference an possible in the text of the report. The font of the graphic objects: 12 pt.
4. The formulas must be legible. Apply mathematical library symbols used by Word. The numbers of the formulas are situated left of them in parentheses ( ).
5. The bibliography indicated at the end of the report has to be written adhering to the international standard for bibliographic references ISO 690:2010, as its citing in the text has to be marked with a number enclosed in square brackets [ ]. Font: Times New Roman, Size: 14; Paragraph First line: 0.5 cm, Line spacing: Single, Alignment: Justified.
Please find a sample file, Sample.doc attached, which can be downloaded and used as a template.
Language â€“ English / British Spelling
"Future Armed Forces 2040'
26-27 September, 2017