INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- The information about the conference is on the site of RAKOVSKI NATIONAL DEFENSE COLLEGE (http://rnda.armf.bg)
- The maximum number of papers that an author can participate with (alone or in co-authorship) is two
- The final conference program will be given to the participants at their registration
- The applications for participation in the international conference as well as the paper summaries in Bulgarian and English to be submitted by March, 15th 2018
- The deadline for submitting the papers is: March, 30th 2018
- The fee for participation in the international scientific conference for external participants is €70 with VAT. Co-authors of the papers pay the fee in full. For NATO and EU representatives, participation in the international conference is fee-free.
- The fee is to be transferred by: March, 30th 2018 to the bank account of the Rakovski National Defense College:
Bulgarian National Bank – Central Office, Sofia,
IBAN - BG40BNBG96613100152401,
BIC - BNBGBGSD.